Sunday, July 26, 2009

Special Delivery Card



so all morning I have been trying to pick out a color scheme for a friends baby shower card, at first I was going to go for ladybugs, because that is what she likes... but then, i didnt like that Idea, so working with some stamps, and an ink set, I came up with this pink little card, that was orignally a 6"x6" card, that I cut down to a 4.5 x 5.5 card.

First I stamped the little flower all over the main card piece in pink, then stamped the stork on white paper, fitted it with a black matte... the last stamp was "its a girl" in hot pink.

I used pop dots for the black matte and stork piece, with adhesive sticker for its a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.