Saturday, July 4, 2009

Acrylic Stamps...

I am in love with acrylic stamps, especially the dollar packs at Joann's and Michaels. Currently I have them all together on a large ring and flip thru them occasionally and pull out the ones that I want to use. This method is ok, and works great, but you know I feel the need to modify this way of storage. I have an index card box that I am feeling the need to modify into a stamp holder. I love to organize and all of my scrapbook stuff is organized and some has been reorganized to fit the current living arrangement. There are many processes to doing things, we just have to realize not everything fits into a cookie cutter mold, or for our friends. So for me, right now, I am feeling the need to make little tabs for the stamps, so that i can organize them and make it pretty LOL. If I do this project you can expect photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.