Saturday, July 4, 2009

Some of My Layouts..


If you look at my sons outfit there is a little snowman that I turned into a LO. I like to match things, especially when its fun and there is an added kick, I think my favorite part of the snowman is the lime green fiber that I used for his scarf.




There is no rule as to how many photos can be put on a page, I have done as many as 15 small ones to show a full sequence, but this time, four will do. This is our son, about a month old.. A true gem.





Do you ever fall in love with a color combination? For me, it was light purple and celery green. As you look through my blog, layouts, cards you will notice that celery green is my favorite color. This LO is of my Grannie holding her newest Great Grandson...




This is the first layout that I made for our son's scrapbook. He is about 26 weeks inutero and just the greatest joy. I hope to follow with the rest of his Sonogram photos that I got. But I was just super happy with this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.