Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tools Of The Trade...

Paint Chips

This might be an oldie for some, but a new for another, but Paint Chips are one of my favorite things to use in either scrap book layouts or greetings cards.. They have so many ways to use them, stamp on them, embellish them, dry or ink emboss, make bookmarks, use them as a title bar, the possibilities are endless..






Buttons
These can come with or without the shanks on the back, and the easiest way to get them off is by using a finger nail clipper. Off like a snap. You can use them for cards, LO's and any paper project, they just arent for buttoning up anymore.





Punches


You can never have to few punches.. especially ones that you can use in multiple LO's. Some are for corners, or the center of your layouts. They come in a wide variety of sizes, from small to HUGE.








Ribbons
Ribbons and Fibers are wonderful little ad on's. They come in all sorts of colors, textures and thicknesses. I have also incorporated embroidery floss into my pages.. I write with them, or make shapes. Remember the sky is the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.