Saturday, July 4, 2009

HSN and QVC

If you are a scrapbooker, you know that you can get some really great deals on here.. but lately, I have been seeing better deals in the stores. Ok, Joann's to be more specific. I am watching the HSN program that is on right now, and I'd love to just buy buy buy, but I wont.. cause I dont need it. Ever tell your self that? Ok how many times? for me, its often, I just find myself wanting this and that, luckily not everything. Cause you just cant have everything. But it would be nice to have unlimited money for your craft, but I find that the more I get the less I use it... So sometimes when the shopping networks buy these huge bulk packages, i have to ask myself, do i really need it.. probably not, do i really want it, sure, but would i use it all or put it to good use.... No i wouldnt.. lol isnt that funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.