Saturday, July 4, 2009

Paper, Paper, Paper...

I am in love with Paper! Patterned Paper, Solid Colored Cardstock, and my newest find, Coredinations. You can tear the paper, sand it, crumple it, and have an opposing color come thru. I found and bought ever since color they had at Joann Fabrics when paper was 6 for .96, I just couldnt help myself.

How I store my paper is my own, I know exactly where everything is, but my storage options are just that, mine, and someone else might have a better way, but it might not work for me, it works for them.

I have slabs of paper in a large three draw tote that sits under my desk, and solid 8x11 in a large magazine holder rainbowtized LOL, my 12x12 solid paper is in its own large paper holder that oddly I found at the grocery store, and no website that I could by more. Paper that I buy at the stores in singles or at conventions go in another file folder that holds 500 sheets and it sits between my feet next to the computer tower, I have it all organized by color.. its there when I need it, and as much as I love it, I dont mind leafing thru it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.