Monday, August 3, 2009

Choosing Color

nearly every day I am working on something new, a card, a layout, a gift album, and I am so picking with my colors, i will put off a project til I can get to the store to find that perfect color match.. anyone else out there that can confirm this ?? I am sure there are... Just makes me laugh sometimes that I simple card will take me sometimes an hour to make LOL Right now I'm working on a wedding card.. the perfect paper, its not quite pink, not quite lavender, and i dont have any stamp ink that will match or even go with the flow... so what do I do, I use dark brown, because that is also in the paper... and it works.. I hope to finish the card sometime soon, the wedding is Saturday, August 5th, 2009... today is monday, we will see what happens. I have also been known to change the whole project and make an entirely new card...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.