Friday, August 7, 2009

Wedding Card..


So usually when I got to make a card, i already have an image in mind, mainly because I know the person well or well enough to know what he or she would like.. this come like this rapidly, but this card, it took me forever to pick just paper out.

This is a wedding card for friends of my boyfriend, and finally I was going thru my huge stock of paper, and found the perfect piece, its simply called Love Birds... that sounds pretty appropriate. Then when I started stamping the sentiment, I didnt have the right color lavender, it was either to pink or to purple.. so I settled on the dark brown, and I think that it turned out nice. I will probably add some ribbon to it, just to give it a bit more flare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.