Sunday, January 30, 2011

Perfect Love...

This last summer, we were at a BBQ and Patrick was looking especially stylish in his cargo shorts and brown Hawaiian shirt... I wasnt expecting to take this photo, but it is a wonderful look at the love Grandparents and Grandchildren share... and notice, during his walk, he's barefoot, just like his Momma...

This is a Welsh Proverb that I have had since I was pregnant with Patrick... when I was growing up, next to my Mom, my Grandparents were the best part of my growing up. Doing Genealogy and going through countless photos, I see the love that I have for them, in Patricks eyes, when he looks at his Grandparents... Grammy, Nana and Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.