Sunday, January 30, 2011

Craft Gossip

Yesterday I was playing with my phone, and I found a new app, I wanted something for reading news, etc, and I came across Pulse App, I down loaded it, and once you start messing with the settings it can really cut down on reading the news, reviews, blogs, etc, and one of the "set" websites for a search I did on Crafts, was Craft Gossip, I have to give two thumbs up to this website. They have something there for everyone.

I was looking through their website, and came across my first project, Printable Cupcake Toppers... well, I didnt see cupcake toppers, I saw circle punches for greeting cards... I hope to have time to make cards tonight for Valentines day and then get them posted.

And when I get some more black ink, Im going to print out the Animal Safari toppers that I found on the recommended site, which is http://www.printablepartykits.com I'm going to make a few scrapbook pages with these for my son's album, for his 2nd Birthday!!!

They have so much to offer a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.