Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SnapFish!!!!

I am in love with snapfish, I just cant say it enough.. By the time I take my photos, and upload them to snapfish, pay a small amount, nothing compared to Target, or even costco.. and put my order thru, I have my photos back in my hand and ready to scrapbook. They have some wonderful projects as well, and I am getting ready to start my Christmas gift list and some of them will be through Snapfish.

On average before snapfish I paid .30 cents for a photo, usually because I didnt want to have to make two trips to the store, one to put in my order and two, to pick them up. Usually I would pay the extra money and do instant photos.

Now with snapfish, holy cow, I just load them up, select the ones I want printed, pay, poof, within like 4 days I have my photos. And they are delivered to my mailbox. We are a one car family, so this is totally convenient for us.

Thank you snapfish, I know there are other competitors out there, but none with the prices like snapfish, but more importantly, the extra projects. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.