Friday, September 18, 2009

Its That Time Again... Holiday Cards

It is almost that time of the year, where my sole focus is on my cards for the holidays.. I have had a set schedule for years, and it has worked well for me. But this year I have to fudge the timing a bit.

In a couple of weeks I will start making my Halloween Cards so that I can mail them on October 13th, my grandma's birthday coincidentally. Then, Halloween night while the trick or treaters are out and about, I would be passing out candy, and starting on Christmas cards. I usually make about a 100 cards.

This year, I may have to fudge the timing. For the first time ever I will be sharing Halloween with a family. My family. I have a young son who will be almost 16 months on Halloween and I will be doing activities with him, but after he goes to bed, I will start on my Christmas Cards. Around Thanksgiving I start sketching out what I want my cards to look like, but for the most part, I have already bought the paper.

Since adding a spouse and a child to my life, I have also added so many new people, who will all be getting a card from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.