Monday, June 4, 2012

A Return....

Hi All, so I have been away, now with work, and family, trying to find time to blog has been met with great challenges, BUT, have no fear, I am setting a new goal, and setting time at night for one hour to either craft and blog, or blog about what I crafted.  Seems there is just never enough time in the day...

I have also returned to chatting, and you know, if you arent a chatter its something to try, if you have chatted before, you know how it goes, you chat for a long while, then leave.  I left in 2007, and made my return two months ago and have found a new home.  On IRC Undernet. #Rocker's_Dive. They have live DJ's most days, and stream music almost around the clock.  You can also find them on Facebook and here http://www.RockersDive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.