Friday, September 16, 2011

Almost Moved In...

Sigh of Relief... We are moved into our new place, and the craft room is coming along... I can't wait to start creating again, and just get normalcy back... I use to create layouts, cards, projects all the time, but in our temporary living situation, I didnt have much space, my craft stuff, what little I brought, was in our bedroom, tucked in boxes, I had in total 45 boxes of scrapbook/crafting supplies. Carefully I have been planning, where to put stuff, is it in sight, in reach. I think I am ready to start crafting, and this time I'm going to do it a bit different.. I think I'll be taking pictures as I go, where as before, I'd post once in a while, and I'd really try to get out there and try more of teaching/sharing ideas. We just got back from a mini vacation to the coast, so I have about 100 photos that I need to scrapbook, or put into Project Life. Im also making a scrapbook album for my Mom of our trip, its going to be her Christmas gift, but I want to get it done ASAP, as, when the holidays hit, I will be really busy, on Halloween, I'll be making my Christmas cards, I've been working on a design, Im just hoping time allows me to get to the store sometime to get Bo Bunny's Blitzen pack... I don't know if I've offered this up, but if you have questions, ask away, comments, love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.