Sunday, October 25, 2009

Waterfall Stamped Card

I was given a card like this for Christmas a few years ago and i wanted to make them, but never got instructions, and then, lost the card, so i couldnt even make a template. But through scrapbook.com I posted a question on the forum, and got these directions... http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/waterfall_card/

And after picking my colors, and not doing them exactly like the instructions said, I picked different colors for certain parts.. just to make it fit the papers i was going to be using. Which right now, are halloween papers.



After you pull on the tab, the tiles fall like a waterfall..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.